Currently the developers are putting their own money into JC2-MP to keep the servers online.

Please take a few seconds of your time and disable your AdBlock plugin for our website.

Ad revenue is not going to developers, it is used purely for covering our hosting costs.

You are also free to donate, which removes all ads from our website!

Patch 0.3 was just released! Full changelog here: https://t.co/4A50m6IKen

7 months ago

December 12, 2017, 03:08:53 pm

Author Topic: 0.1.4b Released  (Read 12991 times)

Trix

• Developer
    • View Profile
0.1.4b Released
« on: August 30, 2014, 10:45:10 am »
0.1.4b Update
Available now via Steam

Key Information

New API Features:
    Client
    Server
For server owners
Updating the server is not required, but it is highly recommended to fix a server query crash.

Complete 0.1.4b Changelog

New Features
    Shared
  • Added World.GetById

Client
  • Added --name launch option to override Steam name
  • Added Chat:GetUserEnabled

Bug fixes
    Server
  • Fixed SQL sometimes writing garbage data if an SQLCommand was stored and user later (the values could be garbage collected)
  • Fixed Worlds being removed when they were sent through events
  • Made Player:HasVehicleDLC and Player:HasWeaponDLC return true if the id is a non-DLC item
  • Fixed case where modules could be loaded multiple times if loaded via a relative path

Client
  • Fixed crash on exit caused by static object destruction
  • Fixed player model 20 (invisibledoll) not working
  • Fixed crash where two players could enter the cling stunt position at the same time
  • GWEN: Fixed TextBoxes (and other controls) accepting focus when disabled
  • GWEN: Fixed Labels with word wrap not using the text color

Note: a running changelog for each new version is maintained on the wiki, see here.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2014, 01:52:04 pm by Trix »

123samson456

• View Profile
Re: 0.1.4b Released
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2014, 04:38:26 pm »
The new features are a little bit confusing. In this post you just mention the Chat:GetUserEnabled() function but on the changelog page i found the entry:
Code: [Select]
Added --name launch option to override steam name

However this is not mentioned in this post. Could you please say if thats already featured or just in the wrong release?

Thanks in advance

Mellnik

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2014, 05:02:03 pm »
Nice update. Keep it up, as soon as dx11 hits Russia, JCMP will boost to the moon.

Trix

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2014, 05:13:47 pm »
The new features are a little bit confusing. In this post you just mention the Chat:GetUserEnabled() function but on the changelog page i found the entry:

However this is not mentioned in this post. Could you please say if thats already featured or just in the wrong release?

Thanks in advance

The --name option is mentioned in this post, its in the change log section.

123samson456

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2014, 08:27:19 pm »

Thanks in advance

Oh im sorry missed this completely. Is there already an entry in the wiki? I havent found the constructor yet but I might have searched in the wrong subcategories. If its not added yet could you please provide a bit of code how to do it?
Im sure Im not the only one who would appreciate this.

However I completely forgot to thank you. So there you go:
Thanks for all the effort you all are putting into this project. The new features sound great and I cant wait to try some things out with it.

Trix

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2014, 07:13:30 am »

Thanks in advance

Oh im sorry missed this completely. Is there already an entry in the wiki? I havent found the constructor yet but I might have searched in the wrong subcategories. If its not added yet could you please provide a bit of code how to do it?
Im sure Im not the only one who would appreciate this.

However I completely forgot to thank you. So there you go:
Thanks for all the effort you all are putting into this project. The new features sound great and I cant wait to try some things out with it.

--name is a launch argument. You set it via the game properties in Steam.

wFibartzZz

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2014, 01:29:14 am »
How do I install this game. I have the game on Steam bought and downloaded the Just Cause 2 multiplayer mod from Steam and when I launch Just Cause 2 multiplayer on Steam and try to join a match it say that I don't own the game and JC2-MP is not in the base of the game?!?!? Please help!!!

Tuffcool67

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2015, 04:44:03 pm »
Awesome. Can't wait for the next update.  ;)