Currently the developers are putting their own money into JC2-MP to keep the servers online.

Please take a few seconds of your time and disable your AdBlock plugin for our website.

Ad revenue is not going to developers, it is used purely for covering our hosting costs.

You are also free to donate, which removes all ads from our website!

Patch 0.3 was just released! Full changelog here: https://t.co/4A50m6IKen

2 years ago

Advertisement
July 19, 2019, 05:39:54 am

Author Topic: Need help setting up Your Server? I'm a Sys and I'd be happy to help!  (Read 1774 times)

TehP1xel

• View Profile
Hey there, I'm TehP1xel and I've been a Systems Administrator for over a year now, specializing in Game servers, Mail and Web servers, and Linux Systems.

Recently I've begun dabbling in JC2MP and I am happy to say that I have a confident understanding of the back-end infrastructure work that is needed for a lag-free and fun server, whether it be Freeroam, Survival, or a custom script server.

Because of this, I would like to offer my services to the JC2MP community:-

I'm happy to offer any sort of advice/help that you need, so feel free to PM me anytime with questions regarding Administration and I'll get back to you free-of-charge

I'll set up your JC2MP server on the OS of your choice, optimize it for the most lag-free and optimal for your hardware experience, as well as install and configure any scripts you need/want - PM me and we'll arrange pricing, no matter what it will be under $5AUD (4USD, 2.60BPS, 3.50EURO)

I'm also happy to sort out hosting, as I have a couple of unused nodes that I can offer out to the public. PM me with details and I'll send you a quote.

All in all, I'm a Systems Administrator looking to expand my horizons and get myself out there. I have worked on several similar projects before, and I'm happy to provide references to clients if requested.

Pleasure as Always,
TehP1xel
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 10:42:24 am by TehP1xel »

gim

• View Profile
Re: Need help setting up Your Server? I'm a Sys and I'd be happy to help!
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2015, 09:09:20 pm »
Great to know that there's someone who can help or set up the server without asking much. Thank you for this contribution to the community!