Currently the developers are putting their own money into JC2-MP to keep the servers online.

Please take a few seconds of your time and disable your AdBlock plugin for our website.

Ad revenue is not going to developers, it is used purely for covering our hosting costs.

You are also free to donate, which removes all ads from our website!

RT @NOdab88: Just Cause Pro Skater 2... has it been 3 years already? #THPS #JustCause @tonyhawk @justcause @PlayStation @jc2mpdev https://t…

6 months ago

April 28, 2017, 02:16:27 pm

Poll

what happened to the survival district =?

closed
3 (30%)
down
7 (70%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: just cause 2 survival district  (Read 861 times)

[KrJ]KatilOguzhan

• View Profile
just cause 2 survival district
« on: July 23, 2016, 07:36:31 pm »
Hello, I have a question. I recently started playing Just Cause 2 MP and I played on a certain server called Survival District. Now the thing is I got online today and was looking for the server and it wasn't there, can someone maybe tell me what happened to it by any chance. It would help, thanks.

SinisterRectus

• JC2-MP Betatester
    • View Profile
Re: just cause 2 survival district
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2016, 08:06:07 pm »
No one in the greater JCMP community can answer this question except the people who run the Survival District server. You should wait for a reply to your other post.

Starsky

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2017, 01:27:55 pm »
hope SD coming back soon ;)

Reaganator

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2017, 07:14:53 pm »
Personally, I am hoping it is just a technical issue like the last time it was down for an extended period of time.
ING has a life outside of the SD server and sometimes goes long periods without even knowing that it has had an issue or crashed. Were it to be taken down permanently, I could think of more than a few players he would make aware of this if he didn't make some sort of public post to that effect.

Fingers crossed that ING is just on a long holiday or very busy and that SD will be back :-)

Starsky

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2017, 06:45:54 pm »
i hope too! good analyze ;)