Currently the developers are putting their own money into JC2-MP to keep the servers online.

Please take a few seconds of your time and disable your AdBlock plugin for our website.

Ad revenue is not going to developers, it is used purely for covering our hosting costs.

You are also free to donate, which removes all ads from our website!

Patch 0.3 was just released! Full changelog here: https://t.co/4A50m6IKen

3 years ago

Advertisement
June 02, 2020, 06:06:32 am

Author Topic: Fallen Civilization (Survival)  (Read 34206 times)

Dev_34

• View Profile
Re: Fallen Civilization (Survival)
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2016, 06:03:12 pm »
What is the benefit of marking your faction area? Does the big red circle do anything specific?

The land represents the area where you can place turrets, faction guards, and build your clan house.
While the first two features mentioned have been created entirely, we still have to add the most important aspect of the faction base, which will make it clearer why factions have dedicated spaces.

Reaganator

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2016, 12:15:15 am »
Absolutely love The Fallen Civilization Server, Excellent work to all involved!!
I have been slowly, but surely weaning myself off of the Survival District and spending more time on FC for sure.

A couple quick questions/comments:

1.) Are there plans for a locking stash for loot storage besides the current garbage cans?
2.) Reverse in planes.....I know it takes away from the realism, but I think that without it, many planes become stuck and therefore cannot be used unless towed out with another vehicle.
3.) Can we have more than 1 "Pet"?
4.) Fully upgraded K22 Rowlinsons, pretty please  ;D

Keep up the good work, I am only spending time on SD now to try and spread the good word about FC!

Dev_34

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2016, 03:01:29 am »
Absolutely love The Fallen Civilization Server, Excellent work to all involved!!
Thanks!

1.) Are there plans for a locking stash for loot storage besides the current garbage cans?
Yes absolutely, we have an overwhelming "queue" of features that we aim to add soon, and this is near the top.

2.) Reverse in planes.....I know it takes away from the realism, but I think that without it, many planes become stuck and therefore cannot be used unless towed out with another vehicle.
You can expect this in the next update.

4.) Fully upgraded K22 Rowlinsons, pretty please  ;D
We'll switch the current version we have over to the fully upgraded version.

FuckTheSystem

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2016, 02:13:39 pm »
Why am I not BETA anymore?
Was BETA last week
Came today and my Beta tag disappeared  :-\

Lord_Farquaad

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2016, 03:57:59 am »
There was an error in syncing with an intermediary program we use to edit files directly on the server. This occurred as we were adding in the weekly nametags, and resulted in 300 nametags getting cut out of our file.

By contacting us directly and requesting your nametag back, we'll verify it and add it right back to the list. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Trap

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2016, 02:24:31 pm »
There was an error in syncing with an intermediary program we use to edit files directly on the server. This occurred as we were adding in the weekly nametags, and resulted in 300 nametags getting cut out of our file.

By contacting us directly and requesting your nametag back, we'll verify it and add it right back to the list. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I shall not forgive you! Lord_Farquaad! :D

Lord_Farquaad

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2016, 08:40:06 pm »
Good news! We were able to recover all of the lost nametags, so if you did not have a tag that you should have had, now you do.

crescentfresh

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 31, 2016, 06:27:22 pm »
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit! THis is freaking AWESOME!

I NEED A COMPUTER ALREADY  :o :o :o

Does anyone fancy making a introductory video? :P
I'll be your first viewer.

Epies

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2016, 09:22:58 pm »
Having a blast on the server so far. Really good job with the constant updates and content that's being added! The playercount seems to be growing bit by bit lately.. really glad to see that!

Frakker78

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 05, 2016, 06:10:03 am »
[MOD] StuffJunky here.  Well, FC has gone all out with much more to come.  There are over 570 vehicle spawns all types are on different respawn times and about 20,000 loot spawns with more than 97% of all settlements having loot.  FC Admins and Staff are always listening to your requests, fixing bugs, and making a JCMP server a great community.  We like our players and what they do for FC server.  So many players have come and looted the heck out of Panau.  They have crafted items to use and built huge bases from those items.

Thank you much for all the players that make being a MOD in great server even better.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 03:51:26 am by Frakker78 »

Trap

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2016, 07:15:55 pm »
The latency here is fucked up! Consider changing the host

Dev_34

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 12, 2016, 07:23:37 pm »

You might have our client script intensity confused with latency. We use an excellent host that many other jc-mp servers use and it has never had problems in terms of latency.

Trap

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 15, 2016, 04:55:06 pm »

You might have our client script intensity confused with latency. We use an excellent host that many other jc-mp servers use and it has never had problems in terms of latency.

Well since you can't even see other people's latency in game mine is 340ms whilst on other servers i get 120ms i tried equipping a gun but it keeps disappearing  because of the lag obviously this event occurs when your anti-cheat system doesn't receive information about my gun therefore un-equiping the gun

Dev_34

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 15, 2016, 10:39:05 pm »

Well since you can't even see other people's latency in game mine is 340ms whilst on other servers i get 120ms i tried equipping a gun but it keeps disappearing  because of the lag obviously this event occurs when your anti-cheat system doesn't receive information about my gun therefore un-equiping the gun

Well, the server is in Canada so I guess it makes sense why you'd have a worse latency. And that's not how our anti-cheat system works  :o

Epies

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 16, 2016, 02:13:29 am »
@Trap

You are the first one to address this lag issue, are you sure everything is OK on your end? I play with 150 to 200 ping and there is not even the slightest delay or any lag whatsoever.