Currently the developers are putting their own money into JC2-MP to keep the servers online.

Please take a few seconds of your time and disable your AdBlock plugin for our website.

Ad revenue is not going to developers, it is used purely for covering our hosting costs.

You are also free to donate, which removes all ads from our website!

Patch 0.3 was just released! Full changelog here: https://t.co/4A50m6IKen

7 months ago

December 15, 2017, 01:45:59 am

Author Topic: Fallen Civilization (Survival)  (Read 16909 times)

LordNoob

• View Profile
Re: Fallen Civilization (Survival)
« Reply #90 on: January 07, 2017, 02:26:35 pm »
No, Fallen Civilization will not be coming back online with new updates.

Starsky

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 09, 2017, 06:51:49 pm »
just comeback is enough, all good server are down now

jman100 survival, FC, Survival district  tell us something about please

Lord_Farquaad

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 10, 2017, 01:09:41 am »
FC will not be coming back in JC2MP.  If jman100's survival is down, all I can say is that he is working on new features for his JC3MP server and might not look into it for a while.  I can't say anything about the status of Survival District.

I personally am also working on basic JC3MP scripts as well, so don't expect anything new from me here.

Trap

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 10, 2017, 11:50:36 am »
Well everyone's rushing to catch up to the jc3mp server scripting

Starsky

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 13, 2017, 11:53:49 am »
hiii guys i have a bug report about building stuff base.. they  are moving in strange position after re-connect. so each time i need to rebuild  0_o

where i can change that in scripts ?

thanks

Lord_Farquaad

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 14, 2017, 01:33:47 am »
This is a very well known bug that has needed fixing for a while. The main problem with it was that it was discovered after the server was online for a while, and the fix could damage the already built structures.  I worked a long time on developing a fix but it never hit the server.

If you do want to fix the issue, you will need to also clear the build database which means that all existing builds will be deleted.

I'll try to make the fix along with instructions sometime this weekend.  It's a more in depth fix than some others, so it'll take a little time.  I'll let you know when the fix is complete.

Starsky

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 14, 2017, 11:38:30 am »
wow it's strange it happen just if i close and reload the server..   good luck for a just cause :)

NB: tell me if i can help good week

Lord_Farquaad

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 22, 2017, 01:03:40 am »
Hey all. I'm back again, this time with a video about the history, life, and development of Fallen Civilization. This video covers the entire process of making the server and all of the different things we encountered. Give it a watch if you are interested! Warning: It's 37 minutes long.

Dev_34

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 22, 2017, 01:47:28 am »
Be sure to check out Farquaad's YouTube channel for more jc2mp and jc3mp content.

We've also announced Survival Island, our next big project. We're making another survival server! This time around it's in Just Cause 3 Multiplayer. Just like before, we want the community to be involved in shaping the server.

To follow our progress and stay in touch with us, check out our Discord channel and also our Steam group.