Currently the developers are putting their own money into JC2-MP to keep the servers online.

Please take a few seconds of your time and disable your AdBlock plugin for our website.

Ad revenue is not going to developers, it is used purely for covering our hosting costs.

You are also free to donate, which removes all ads from our website!

Patch 0.3 was just released! Full changelog here: https://t.co/4A50m6IKen

3 years ago

Advertisement
June 05, 2020, 04:03:00 am

Poll

DEBUG

how to debug
0 (0%)
plz help
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Crash in City2  (Read 2124 times)

halohalohalo

• View Profile
Crash in City2
« on: January 06, 2016, 08:16:58 pm »
Hello, my game crashed when i connect to your server, im in City2(Military Harbor is there) and when a connect, its spawning me and than game crashed plz DEBUG ME, my name is: Hero :'( :'( :'(

Trap

• Donator
    • View Profile
Re: DEBUG
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2016, 08:23:14 pm »
Dude stop spamming

1) A scammer!
2) There isn't anything you can do
 Try looking for troubleshooting at the Wiki of jcmp

Darwood37

• Donator
    • View Profile
Re: Crash in City2
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2016, 01:59:23 am »
I have also come across this issue in the city areas, it may be due to the high number of vehicles in the cities, will vary from server to server.

If you try and teleport away from the city areas, the game will crash or sometimes spawning from load in the city will cause a crash. What i suggest doing is make sure when you leave the game or if you can save a specific location to spawn at make sure it is not in the city, these options will vary from server to server. If you find you keep crashing each time you try and teleport away from the city, just walk, drive, wingsuit or somehow get far away from the city to a point where teleporting no longer crashes your game.