Settlement Triggers*Visualizations not includedDownload from GitHub hereDescription
- This is a utility script that uses ShapeTriggers from Just Cause 2's binaries to determine a player's proximity to each of Panau's mapped settlements; 369 in total.
- An event is fired for the entering and exiting of each settlement.
fire on both the server and client.
fire on the client.
- The firing of events can be toggled with the "fire_local" and "fire_network" variables.
- Arguments for the event callbacks are player
- Accessible settlement properties are id
, and angle
This script could be used for creating or destroying location-specific assets, but here is a simpler example than that:
Chat:Print(string.format("You have entered %s.", args.settlement.name), Color.White)
Chat:Print(string.format("%s has exited %s.", args.player, args.settlement.name), Color.White)
- Offset ShapeTrigger components do not appear to be working properly, so I split Panau City's trigger components into multiple triggers.
- Thanks to jaxm and SK8RJOSH for the settlement names