Currently the developers are putting their own money into JC2-MP to keep the servers online.

Please take a few seconds of your time and disable your AdBlock plugin for our website.

Ad revenue is not going to developers, it is used purely for covering our hosting costs.

You are also free to donate, which removes all ads from our website!

RT @NOdab88: Just Cause Pro Skater 2... has it been 3 years already? #THPS #JustCause @tonyhawk @justcause @PlayStation @jc2mpdev https://t…

6 months ago

April 28, 2017, 10:20:00 am

Author Topic: Thank you, SubZer0  (Read 3344 times)

PumpkinDuke

• View Profile
Re: Thank you, SubZer0
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2016, 02:25:16 pm »
There wasn't much time i could spend with SubZer0, because i sadly joined the just cause community pretty late, one point I really regret.
But SubZer0 was always so open to strangers, what made it easy to have a lot fun with him when he was online. It was nice to have conversations with him in the last time, related to the just cause 3 multiplayer.
It does not feel like just someone died online. I feel as if a family member had left us, even though i didn't know him very good. (what proves his great personality)
I hope you rest in peace, SubZer0/Eren.

Darwood37

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2016, 06:35:34 pm »
I am extremely saddened of this news.  SubZer0 will be greatly missed. Always a joy to chat with.

Gaveroid

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2016, 08:50:01 pm »
Rest in peace SubZer0. You'll be greatly missed by the community. I'm very shocked and saddened myself.  :'(

ZeMantras

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2016, 05:41:03 pm »
Very sad about what happened, was just a bit ago we were all playing jc3 mp togheter.
Subzero basically brang everyone together on events or just in pure random FUN stuff  :( this weekend is gonna feel very strange without him. like it was said here he will be missed but not forgotten.

this was the last video i got from him:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuDO4dWTxPs

The_Nubble_Telescope

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2016, 09:08:47 pm »
Thank You SubZer0. Thank you for deciding to be involved with the community. Thank You for providing hours of entertainment to hundreds of players. Thank You for all the roadtrips, the adventures, the conversations.

Thank You.

TheSilverBeast

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2016, 11:43:17 pm »
Those of you that know me know that I don't post on here much...but I have been very active with JC2MP for quite some time and had the pleasure of gaming with SubZer0 for several years.  Such a good sport and he will be truly missed by this community - RIP bro.

dab88

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2017, 02:47:57 pm »
Very sad about what happened, was just a bit ago we were all playing jc3 mp togheter.
Subzero basically brang everyone together on events or just in pure random FUN stuff  :( this weekend is gonna feel very strange without him. like it was said here he will be missed but not forgotten.

this was the last video i got from him:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuDO4dWTxPs
Never seen that before! Thanks for sharing :D