Currently the developers are putting their own money into JC2-MP to keep the servers online.

Please take a few seconds of your time and disable your AdBlock plugin for our website.

Ad revenue is not going to developers, it is used purely for covering our hosting costs.

You are also free to donate, which removes all ads from our website!

RT @NOdab88: Just Cause Pro Skater 2... has it been 3 years already? #THPS #JustCause @tonyhawk @justcause @PlayStation @jc2mpdev https://t…

6 months ago

April 29, 2017, 07:40:37 pm

Author Topic: Issue with Free roam Vehicles  (Read 273 times)

JRNetwork

• View Profile
Issue with Free roam Vehicles
« on: April 11, 2017, 12:46:25 pm »
On my freeroam server I don't seem to have the ability to destroy spawned cars that are randomly put all over the world.

So for example if I see a random car on the side of the road I cant just come to it and shoot it till it blows up, it just doesn't seem to work.

Does anyone have any ideas??
Thanks,
Jamie

adam1305_

• View Profile
Re: Issue with Free roam Vehicles
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2017, 12:14:28 am »
Hi Jamie,

The reason why you cannot destroy unmanned vehicles is that they are unsynced when there are no players inside of them. This has been like this for a long time and since the developers have "left" JC2-MP, most likely will not be changed (as far as I'm aware)

Cheers.

JRNetwork

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2017, 10:59:47 am »
Is it possible that we could develop a plugin to sync nearby vehicles for the user?

Or has it been tried before with failure?!

LordNoob

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2017, 02:35:56 pm »
Client-side hit registration systems often add the ability to damage unoccupied vehicles, IIRC.