Currently the developers are putting their own money into JC2-MP to keep the servers online.

Please take a few seconds of your time and disable your AdBlock plugin for our website.

Ad revenue is not going to developers, it is used purely for covering our hosting costs.

You are also free to donate, which removes all ads from our website!

Patch 0.3 was just released! Full changelog here: https://t.co/4A50m6IKen

2 months ago

July 27, 2017, 10:50:49 am

Author Topic: Banned without any fault/rule break from TÜRKiYE A.M.S.W.A FREEROAM SERVER  (Read 85 times)

Metal_Burner

• View Profile
There was a secret admin in game who ban rule breakers i saw him on the map i just get bored bcz there no more players in server and i killed him with sniper.
He was just flying slowly with parachute in the sky i hit him again and again...
I kılled him 2-3 times with sniper without hack and he never said me dont kill or he never opened passive mode there is no faul or rulebreak its a pvp server so i can kill anyone i see i dont know why he banned
servers need admins with brains so they can use passive mod or god mode to stay AFK ! i never used cursed words for this admin bcz its not even worth for someone with under 3 iq
So don't play in this server there more funny/realistic/less bug/less glitchced servers play on them let those stupid admin play himself in his server...