I got it working
I ate some stir fry, and came back to it!
Power to the stir fry lol
If you need help I know exactly what to do.
PART 1: This is to get Just Cause 2 to launch
1. Right click Just Cause 2 in your Steam Library and select PROPERTIES.
2. Select LAUNCH OPTIONS, and type in "/dxadapter=0" without quotes. (http://i.imgur.com/YaNZ8.png
PART 2: This is to get your graphics card to render the game (Steps 4-7: http://i.imgur.com/VAkZW.png
1. Download Nvidia Inspector from: http://tinylink.net/nvidiainspector
2. Open Nvidia Inspector
3. Click the button to the right of DRIVER VERSION.
4. From the PROFILE menu, select JUST CAUSE 2.
5. Scroll down the window until you find: Shim Rendering Mode Options per application for Optimus.
6. Click the text to the right, scroll to the top of the dropdown, and select SHIM_RENDERING_OPTIONS_DEFAULT_RENDERING_MODE
7. Click APPLY CHANGES in the top right-hand corner.
8. Run single player and make sure your High performance GPU is running the game. If good FPS go to next step. If not go back and re-read and redo.
Open JC-MP and then fill in the options just like this and i promise it will work http://i.imgur.com/Dt051Jp.jpg
I'm off to play, good luck guys!!