Currently the developers are putting their own money into JC2-MP to keep the servers online.

Please take a few seconds of your time and disable your AdBlock plugin for our website.

Ad revenue is not going to developers, it is used purely for covering our hosting costs.

You are also free to donate, which removes all ads from our website!

Patch 0.3 was just released! Full changelog here: https://t.co/4A50m6IKen

3 years ago

Advertisement
July 07, 2020, 09:44:10 pm

Author Topic: Survival District - Testserver  (Read 321974 times)

GatControl

• View Profile
Re: Survival District - Testserver
« Reply #810 on: August 18, 2015, 11:28:28 pm »
By suggestion #2 you mean something like a hand gun firework what the army uses to lighten up the area to check for hostiles xD! Good idea since people need to go up in the sky to be able to ping for a longer distance. But this suggestion must not be silent it should produce like a fire in the air and some sound effects for it not too be OP!

Ah yes exactly like that, should even have the RocketPing produce a flare for identification as you were mentioning and would also have the functionality of the military flare gun instead of the ground flares we have now (which are still awesome)

Encharger

• View Profile
« Reply #811 on: August 18, 2015, 11:50:05 pm »
They should add a killer backtrack... Cause sometimes you fight ight  people and you don't see the drop...  Or you kill someone by a mine but don'tkknow where.
So a backtrack that shows the drop of the person you killed would be epic...  The drop chance should be like  health packs...  So it won't be op

Cheers :)

Trap

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: August 18, 2015, 11:51:34 pm »
They should add a killer backtrack... Cause sometimes you fight ight  people and you don't see the drop...  Or you kill someone by a mine but don'tkknow where.
So a backtrack that shows the drop of the person you killed would be epic...  The drop chance should be like  health packs...  So it won't be op

Doesn't seem something that needs to be implanted tbh

Epies

• View Profile
« Reply #813 on: August 19, 2015, 02:24:46 am »

A million times this ^

GatControl

• View Profile
« Reply #814 on: August 19, 2015, 06:17:20 am »

It needs the name to sell..   KillTrack  ;)

Encharger

• View Profile
« Reply #815 on: August 19, 2015, 08:01:48 am »

Perfect :D

Trap

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: August 19, 2015, 10:00:54 am »

Perfect :D

Nah that's just too game breaking!

Epies

• View Profile
« Reply #817 on: August 19, 2015, 01:55:37 pm »
How would it be game breaking?

Omega-BLK

• View Profile
« Reply #818 on: August 19, 2015, 03:43:10 pm »
On a serious note, can something please be done about underwater turrets? They can not be destroyed and they make underwater bases impossible to raid. How about making them unplaceable underwater, and for ones already placed, make them not fire on enemies.

With regards to the killtrack, i support this. It is painful to kill a high level player in the middle of the ocean in a heli and have to choose between his loot and your heli. Or killing a guy in the jungle or city with a nuke and not knowing where the loot is.

harisalipk

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #819 on: August 19, 2015, 06:34:27 pm »
What's wrong with the kill marker? Yeah it doesn't give you the exact death drop location but its not that hard to find the death drop if it shows you the death location.

Edit: word
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 06:44:07 pm by harisalipk »

Trap

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: August 19, 2015, 10:29:08 pm »
What's wrong with the kill marker? Yeah it doesn't give you the exact death drop location but its not that hard to find the death drop if it shows you the death location.

Forgot about that part, why would you need a killtrack if you have the killmark?? it's always fun looking for the loot drop

GatControl

• View Profile
« Reply #821 on: August 20, 2015, 02:05:12 am »

Forgot about that part, why would you need a killtrack if you have the killmark?? it's always fun looking for the loot drop

I agree, I wouldn't say the KillTrack is needed at all, because killmarkers have their function and should have to be searched for after nuking somebody, but killtrack can still provide the advantages mentioned by Omega which would make it a desirable item. It's controversial/gamebreaking in the sense that another player may be at a direct disadvantage because of it, but what's more gamebreaking than a stash hacker? :D
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 02:09:36 am by GatControl »

Flexology

• View Profile
« Reply #822 on: August 20, 2015, 12:56:41 pm »

I agree, I wouldn't say the KillTrack is needed at all, because killmarkers have their function and should have to be searched for after nuking somebody, but killtrack can still provide the advantages mentioned by Omega which would make it a desirable item. It's controversial/gamebreaking in the sense that another player may be at a direct disadvantage because of it, but what's more gamebreaking than a stash hacker? :D
I feel it will be useful, but no way "gamebreaking". Those who can already find kill loot, well and good, but sometimes if not easy/possible to find kill drop. It will be helpful. It can be made available in lvl3 crates if feels OP, but its not really OP in my opinion. Its just useful.

Omega-BLK

• View Profile
« Reply #823 on: August 21, 2015, 03:14:35 pm »
The amount of mines hanging around in the air is too damn high, flying a plane is become a task of a different nature. Can mines be made to automatically disappear after not being triggered for 2 days maybe? This would reduce the amount of mines in the air.

Just a long shot suggestion, would it be too much to get the bering to behave like an AC130 firing shells from above call of duty style minus the theatrics? That would be delightful! This version of the bering could go for 100+ lps maybe.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 03:18:42 pm by Omega-BLK »

Frakker78

• View Profile
« Reply #824 on: August 22, 2015, 05:52:01 am »
Those past five ideas are excellent and awesome.  Though I am always seeing 'Remarkable' vilifying almost every idea - who is this person?  However, it seems the player count has been dying.  I have read a lot of the threads and see a lot about people hacking in bases and others saying things like "glitch" "turrets do not work" yet, a few posts later, people say, "underwater turrets are killing my friends".  The server is cool, but, there are minimal changes.  I understand the devs and admins can only do so much so fast.  I also see several posters replying in a very cynical, demeaning, and facetious manner.  Could this be part why the server is dying?  And at last, unless there will be some sort of language / banter filter added, I fear the server will die a lot when Just cause 3 comes out.